1. Emma – Emma offers ready-made email templates and cool visuals, including response graphs and analytics data. Emma’s analytics helps you look beyond the surface data to identify trends over time and dig deep into data for maximum results. Pricing starts at $45 per month for up to 2,500 subscribers and 15,000 emails and goes up to $199 per month for unlimited sending and all the bells and whistles, including a dedicated account manager. If your needs are even more specialized, you can call to request a quote for the enterprise level, which offers a custom plan.
2. Mad Mimi – Mad Mimi simplifies email marketing by focusing on just the emails. Everything is uncomplicated. You can view your most recent stats on the front page and see an image of your latest email to help you recall just how it looked. If you want a little more than the basics, social media features, drip emails and more can be turned on as add-ons. Pricing starts at $10 per month for 500 subscribers.
3. Mailjet – Mailjet offers full email automation and a host of templates. There are even website widgets to capture email addresses and sync them with your contact list and analytical tools to help you adjust your marketing efforts for the greatest impact. Price plans start at just $7.49 for 30,000 emails sent per month.
4. Benchmark Email – Benchmark Email’s editor works just like a Word document, for totally streamlined and simplified design—even if you’re not a skilled designer. You can customize signup forms for Facebook, Twitter or your website, and track important metrics like open rates and social shares. Benchmark Email is FREE for 14,000 emails for up to 2,000 subscribers, and plans with unlimited emails start at $11.95 per month for up to 600 subscribers.
5. GetResponse – GetResponse lets you “create stunning newsletters and landing pages in minutes,” with capabilities including customized offers, mobile apps and more with the ability to segment subscribers for greater impact through targeting and perfect timing. GetResponse starts at just $15 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers and goes up to $799 per month for more than 100,000 subscribers. There are no contracts with GetResponse, so you can cancel anytime. email marketing cost
6. StreamSend – As its name suggests, StreamSend streamlines email marketing with easy opt-in/opt-out features, opt-in confirmations, list management including importing and exporting of contacts, list segemenation and more. And that’s just on the administrative end. You can also take advantage of Email Analyzer, which tests your messages in 30 different email clients. If you’ve ever sent an email marketing campaign, you’re probably painfully familiar with the hassle of different email clients rendering your code in various, and sometimes absurdly wacky, ways. Plans start at $19.90 per month for up to 2,000 emails, but you can this platform for free during a 30-day trial. email marketing cost
7. SharpSpring Mail+ – With SharpSpring Mail+, you’ll not only know who opened your email, but what device they used, what links they clicked and whether they shared it across their social networks. Choose from dozens of email templates and make them your own with a simple, intuitive design interface. Choose from multiple pricing options, starting at $5.00 per month for up to 500 contacts. bulk mail prices
8. Sendicate – Sendicate offers the best that simplicity has to offer. The platform is content-focused with a cool editor that lets you pick and choose what you want to add to your emails, compose your emails long before you are ready to send them out and then release them at the perfect time. Search filters make it easy to segment your subscribers for strategic marketing. Pricing for this gem starts at $9 per month for unlimited emails to 500 subscribers, but up to 1000 emails to 500 subscribers is always free. email marketing packages
9. ActiveCampaign – ActiveCampaign is a robust email marketing and CRM solution for businesses looking for a platform with a bit more customizability and freedom. Pricing starts at $49 per month for 1,000 contacts, and every plan includes unlimited sending, custom platform domain, white label branding, and more. A 14 day free trial is also available. cheapest way to send bulk mail
10. Swipe Mail– Pricing starts at just $20 per month for unlimited emails. You can send unlimited emails in 20 USD. By unlimited we means that we have not kept any upper limit on sending for any users. However, as this is a shared plan, the total sending capacity of our platform will be divided among the current available active users. On an average, you can expect 1000-2000 emails / hour. But it can go higher than that if other users are not using the system. mass mailing price